Individual appointments are normally fifty minutes long, at a time we negotiate.
The group meets for ninety minutes between 7:00 – 8:30 on Tuesday evenings.
Unless negotiated otherwise my fees are as follows:
• Individuals and Couples: Three hours at $375.00 total cost
• Group: Two hours at $160.00 total cost
Individual and Conjoint Psychotherapy
• One-off consultation $160.00
• Once a week: $150.00 per appointment
• Twice a week: $127/appointment or $254/week
• Three times a week: $110/appointment or $330/week
• Four times a week: $98/appointment or $392/week
• Five times a week: $89/appointment or $445/week
• $160 on first night.
• After initial twelve week commitment, $160 per month by automatic payment on the first of the month.
These amounts include GST at 15%.
There is no requirement to attend psychotherapy more than once a week, however it is often helpful to find a way to do so: This is something you can discuss at your assessment, and it is always possible to vary as part of the work.
Therapy is not intended to be lifelong and you might pay me what you can afford at a point in time knowing you will need to pay off a balance in the future, possibly after your therapy has ended. I don’t charge interest and the invoice I give you at the end of each week has the balance owing printed on the bottom of it.
I don’t believe therapy should ever end because of money alone; rather the economics of therapy forms a part of the work.